View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Banned

Default Boredom with inflammatory and angry politics again.

My body is like fuck you this morning. I feel like I am full of wet clay and it's hard to breathe and sit up.

I ate pretty healthy stuff last night. And certainly not too much.

Last night I dreamed of a strange creature, demon? Maybe.

I was at a geeky convention, something about elves or starship parts or both. A lot of forumfolk seemed to be there, but everyone was super interested in their strange toys and whatever elf, dwarf, orc culture. I enjoyed watching some but got bored and waited in the front area. Where there was mostly women and girls hanging around waiting for their partners or children. I sat down in my pajamas, the top a pale silky pinkish warm soft cotton and the bottoms the ones with bright pink butterflies. My current favorites. There was a strange tall older lady milling about outside. When she came in her face looked really demonic, but she wore a pretty normal white pantsuit. Instead of cheeks she had giant sockerball sized holes, black fathomless pits. Wrinkly dry stretchy tight skin. On her head. Her hands and the rest of her skin and body were normal though, very thin. Her mouth was big and beautiful. She seemed to have an air of authority about her. And a slightly intimidating aura. I said hi, and welcome and was a little worried for the other women, but didn't want to be rude, mean, or judgemental. She smiled at the whole crowd with a big Cheshire grin. Big teeth. Eye teeth smudged with dark red. I thought, ok maybe it's like lipstick or something or she ate red meat not too long ago. I didn't say anything. She said she could use some help getting to her car. So I volunteered not wanting to hurt her feelings or abandon her to whatever worrisome trouble lurked outside at night now.

We were suddenly at her car, I asked how else I could help. She roared like a fierce dragon and charged at the dark sooty brick city wall her car was parked in front of. There was a few cars gap before the next. She slammed into the wall and burst into a great fireball with a loud deep pop and vanished leaving only a small tennis ball sized smoldering circle near the ground. The car was a darkly colored economy style car, nothing fancy, but not the cheapest. Boxy and 80s style. In good repair. Kind of unremarkable, but it seemed a bit beneath this lady's station.

I stood in the starless dark dream void of night, contemplating the encounter, the wall, the car, parking lot, my actions, wondering if I did the right thing and was somehow maybe spared some gruesome fate, momentarily. Then I opened my eyes to a quiet morning and though to God to perhaps plz protect my family or spare me and forgive me any demon unleashed on the world during the last month. In which I willed demons or devils into existence to torment my tormenter.

I think perhaps this one exacted its price on me and left to its own devices.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-09-2021 at 10:18 AM..