View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ps. I have no stakes in lodizal, I've never even seen it in game.
FWIW I did the click fest once. And by "once", I mean I sat there for two entire hours, clicking constantly, and Lodi didn't show up, so I came back and clicked constantly for another two hours ... and he still didn't spawn. At that point I decided "let the six Dawn Believers (all of whom had been presumably sitting there clicking constantly for four hours) have it."

It was gross, and I will likely never do it again (if only because my wrists just can't take that RSI!) It's not classic, it's not good for anyone (I can't imagine even the Dawn Believer folks enjoyed it), and I think just about any replacement whatsoever would be better.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.