View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I posted a thread about this game a few months back.

in theory this game is great. the amount of 'twitch' it expects for the player for how well the game responds, horrible. i ended up rage quitting.

my two younger brothers still rave about it tho. overall I think its a great game if the combat got a touch more polished.
Good point, Im curious to see how I like the twitch aspect of combat. I like how much it feels like EQ melee combat, but a bit more physical... Like I think face tanking is the way to go and relying on stats for the tanky melee builds, but you can dodge and weave if you want, which adds some fun and lets you beat harder enemies I guess if you're very good.

It reminds me of playing melee PVP in EQ, but it definitely feels better actually hitting each other in outward than trying to just get your invisible hitboxes to in eq.. but that said, I wouldn't want that to be the core way to interact with melee PVE in EQ so I was wondering if it would get old.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-16-2020 at 07:32 PM..