View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its honestly a great concept. it's just I died so many times because the game expected me to respond to something (that I did!) but the client or game was way too laggy to respond correctly. if you're going to expect the player to respond quickly youve gotta have the game respond as well. so many times I was waiting on the game to respond.

still a good game. im hoping they update the combat to be a bit more fluid and responsive. tbh its the closest thing to an EQ rpg ive played in a while. lots of good about the game if you can get over the clunky combat. I just couldnt get passed it.
Im excite to see where it evolves with the new expansion, I'm going to try to log some hours in this game as much as I can to figure it out, I think I've got the hang of it, now I'm going to use my horror bow to exploit my way through the first tier dungeons that Im currently on lol

We should try to do online coop with the expac! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]