View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even close and that guy has no clue what he is talking about. "about 4200" lol. I am 4415 mana and still several slots from BiS.
First of all you are getting way more mana from your int/wis from 201-255, I believe you should only be gaining +55 mana from that, but on P99 you are getting the same gains as 1-200 wisdom per additional point.

Secondly, it wasn't the expectation that people would get full BiS in Velious, you've had 2 years as an end gamer on a lower population server than live with poopsocked content and zone-line insta pulls and aren't even full BiS. No one could realistically deck that far out.

I'm sorry, but all evidence points to this 4126 being the cap on mana, I think it should be put in place and eventually have the 201-255 mana corrected so gear choices can become a bit more apparent.

Having +300 mana over the old cap is nearly an additional Complete Heal or Nature's Touch, an additional Lure for a Wizard, an extra 1.5 torpors for a Shaman, etc. Just think of it as the same as mana gains from consuming 2 Mod Rods... that could make a difference in some long fights like AoW or 'low number engages'.