View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When can we get a darkmode theme for the wiki lroamin

(watch in 3 days loramin will be like, added dark mode!)

Looks great max!
ROFL, it actually wouldn't be hard to add on a technical level. If I "cheated" and made you run code to enter it (instead of building a proper UI with a checkbox) I could probably make the whole mechanism in an hour. With UI maybe 2.

BUT ... then there's the CSS/design work of actually creating the dark mode, and making sure every page of the wiki looks good (or at the very least is readable) with it.

So here's my challenge back: if anyone knows CSS (or wants to teach themselves) and wants to create a dark mode wiki stylesheet (ie. CSS file) ... AND TEST IT HEAVILY ... I'll build the Javascript code to add a checkbox somewhere on the wiki that you can check to "enter dark mode" (ie. have that stylesheet added to the page when you're visiting the wiki).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.