View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

hahaha I think i've found the perfect thread to post my story in, this is amazing

i grew up super christian but i fucking hate stupid people. once i tripped a kid when i was 5 and he face planted and got blood all over his face and shirt. i was so excited. i think that was the first time i realized i like to hurt people. my current diversion is a guy who years ago thought pointing a gun at me would be a fun joke. you see i dont like guns. i'm not political - i do hate trump and all his ilk, though, because his game is so obvious and people are so stupid for falling for it. anyway me n my friend are best buds now. he lives at my house and drinks my coffee and eats my food. and apparently pesticides taste good but make you feel like you have the flu. and you know, the best thing about one day developing cancer is we don't know enough about it to know how for sure someone got it, so when someone *does* finally get stage 3 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, it's almost certain that no one gave it to them.

just so you know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]