View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haenne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Europe is a country? Are you retarded? Spain, portugal, netherlands and england conquered what is now called the USA. Not europe, just those 4 countries. Play sid meiers colonization if you are too dumb to read books
Usa with its laughable 200 yr history thinks they rule the world.
Whats your oldest building? Do you have any pride in your history?

You let buildings rott and you are ashamed of history. European countries stand proud, having castles from 1000 years ago still standing, not ashamed of their violent history.
but you soy bois cry about not enough disabled and black and women shown in movies. Pathtetic cunts. US will fall if you allow these faggot leftists to maintain power
We rule the world because we have 11 fleet carriers, 66 nuclear submarines, and enough bombers and missiles to turn your sky black, then white, then yellow, then orange and finally back to black.

We don't give a fuck about your decrepit castles because we don't live in the past. I'm sure your people bravely fought for glory before they turned into a continent of useless cowards; if you look hard past the mosque you can see some moss-covered rock proclaiming how great the Habsburgs are.

What makes a nation?

Borders.

Does the EU have internal borders?

No.

Does the EU have external borders?

Yes.

So Europe is a country.

I know you don't like to think so, but you can go complain to Germany about it. Let us know if you need help, I heard the Germans don't like complainers. We're glad to help out, we did it before a couple of times. That last time especially, since you'd be speaking Russian if we didn't.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pictured above - General Eisenhower waving to the troops after destroying the Nazis with Facts & Logic.