View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting idea on paper but g'luck with that one. People have a hard enough time following a single chain...with constant swaps you're bound to have an oopsie-daisy.

Even if you could get a stable pull, CH will still only heal for 10k...so not sure where you're getting the 3 second chain from.

Not hating, I love fun shit like this...but gonna give this one a big fat nerp.

Soulfire nerf basically makes very low number AoW near impossible unless you've got a straight up BiS A-team.
From the parses I've seen, AoW does about 1.5k dps vs. a defensive war, or about 2.5k dps vs. a non-defensive target. Burst is obviously higher, and will create situations where a warrior dies in 2 combat rounds with about a 1.5 second spacing periodically if not healed, which means the chain has to go at a stable 1 second to deal with variance, since any time you get two combat rounds in between heals you might die if you're unlucky.

Yetarr has 20k HP buffed, which is enough to give time to react when damage spikes come in. Generally with a 3 second chain I would expect them to usually drop to 60% or so before healing to full each heal, very rarely spiking down to 30-40% and going lower only when the chain is off a bit and there's a bunch of max combat rounds at once, where sky neck clicks would be needed.

For the lowest man, and assuming there's no significant heal aggro, I would probably run the entire healing off ~600 corpsed box of the voids + sky neck so there's no casting at all, just assist AoW and click when you see HP hit 50%. 4 to 5 clerics can sustain a chain on that, it would just be a bit of a pain to set up since you would need about 15-20 man-hours of corpsing time.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE