View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisonzabi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that's why they just laid off 70 or so people in the past few months and are ending the expansions for Everquest 1 along with their numbers dropping drastically for games like h1z1 (their bread and butter) and Planetside 2 slowly dwindling.
https://tagn.wordpress.com/2018/05/0...-of-everquest/

I don't think the SoE lineup was worth much in the first place if some random investment company from Russia bought it rather than actual credible Videogame publishers. How much did they purchase it for? And what returns have they made? Again, they laid off 70 people and they continually laid off people since the company became DBG in 2015.
DBG is part of a virtual currency money laundering scheme for a Russian oligarch. Its been reported to the State Dept and me and a few other fellows were trying to make sure that Daybreak's parent company and all assets were frozen as the law states they should be frozen.

No link offhand as its a bit in the past now. If I come across the thread later I'll post it.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82