View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

The shaman epic is really only good solo, as soon as you duo it already lose a lot of value, in groups you will barely ever click it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but what I can say is that when you're doing stuff like the Sebilis King or CE camps (even in groups; you can't solo Crypt until you have Torpor) earning 100k is so much easier than when you're doing ... whatever the best thing is that a 50 Shaman can do for plat. I mean statistically speaking, if you do 6 King camps for maybe four hours each, you'll get a Fungi, and that's like half of Torpor right there (and that's IF you don't win a Torpor by amazing luck at CE).
That's so misleading, the chance to get a seb king group as a 53 shaman is almost impossible, even at 60 with torpor it's not easy to find a king group.

As far as CE since the ZEM change sebilis is often a bring your own group kind of place, it's not impossible to find a group but realisticaly you will spend a lot of time siting LFG at the entrance.

People underestimate the cash you can make leveling solo, on my sham I did 50 - 58 in WL killing faerie dragons then goos, it was super boring but I easily made 75k and leveled quite fast at the same time. I had epic at 50 but you can totally do the same thing without it's just a tad slower.

But if I had to relevel a shaman post ZEM change I would probably just group in the hole, the bonus exp is stupid and you will get 60 much faster than anywhere else, the money won't be very good but that time saved you can use it to make money at 60.