View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's so misleading, the chance to get a seb king group as a 53 shaman is almost impossible, even at 60 with torpor it's not easy to find a king group.
Yeah, my quote was terribly misleading ... if you just completely ignore the first sentence of it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the main thing missing there is that, even without Torpor, a 60 Shaman can farm plat much faster than (say) a 50 can.
The entire point I was making was that a 60 Shaman can do more valuable camps than a level 50 (or 53) Shaman! And as for the ease of getting King (or CE) ... I was just giving examples of camps (to show how much better the 60 ones are than the 50 ones) ... not listing the entirety of a 60 Shaman's options.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-26-2020 at 10:13 AM..