View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Loramin, if you think manastone is like a cheat code, just wait til my 50 mage pet tanks and kills Priest of Discord in Rivervale with the help of 5-11 gearless (except for a ring slot) level 1 halflings. Cumulative level kill on PoD of 55-61 levels in Vanilla classic - when you put it that way, it's kinda cool.

*rubs hands together*

I just want to make something novel out of a game that has lost its novelty. It's my way of reclaiming some nostalgia by discovering new things in a game that has been fully(?) discovered. A game I had so much fun discovering things in, but truly am reaching the upper limit of what I can "discover" due to playing so many years and all the information available.

Doing something new in a game where it's "all been done before" is a fun game in and of itself. See the thread of "Which race/class combo would you be impressed most with at max level." Widespread general sentiment: none, it's all been done before.

Well, I got a few things left on my list of things that have (probably?) never been done before. Stay tuned.

Soloing Tantor in Velious with Red Wood Wands is off my list now unfortunately =( Only possible via bard now and bard could kill faster with chant kite, and it's a one-shot ordeal with no recharge... But like I said... stay tuned.