View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 03:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupid question: why not just join a guild that does Sky?
~I guess the non rude answer would be that I was in one, for several years, having been on server since 2011. I ended up taking an extended break for RL, and when I came back a month or two ago, the entire top end game was different than I remember. Guilds are new, old ones are non existent, and my old one is one of those. So, I parked my old main, picked up an alt I had never really gotten into, and decided to play a class I'd never really gotten past 20. So, I joined up with a casual guild who has a Sky day, but has apparently stopped doing it due to interest, and am not sure I wish to jump to the boat of semi/HC raiding, so figured I'd ask here and see if I could find some assistance while I look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
free bump
https://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation

It's not perfect but it should help you narrow in on a guild who may be able to help you.
~Thanks, I hadn't realize the Sky rotation was still a thing, as per above, my extended absence lasted a couple years. I'll check out the days/times and see what may fit my schedule if I decide to make a move from the guild I joined while leveling.