Thread: Playing cards?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delacroix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do believe they were squires now that you mention it.

Being a noob to raids, what raids would +disease resistance be most useful for? Might as well keep them around and hopefully obtain all 4 in the long run.
Well, as it turns out for raiding you don't even want all of them, because the Blue/Magic one is actually less resist than the Enchanter buff.

As for disease resist encounters, I forget off the top of my head, but I know they do exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delacroix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: Oh and I think you were the one who told me about Anonymous and suggested it as a guild for me. Applied yesterday, stoked to get to experience end game content once it gets processed.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.