View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Once again, I appreciate the free bump and a friendly reminder again, this isn't RnF. You can get out.

I helped both Tephin and Reeky get their BP and later I got mine. Definitely were some of the 'I can't believe you're 35 and on list, you can't solo it, so I'm not going to help you' crowd after Tephin and Reeky left. Hard to participate when people just say "solo it or leave." I refused to be bullied by this whiners. They don't want to help, but they demand I attempt to solo it. Sorry, they must not have been interested in the camp, and so I /who all lfg to find people and build some groups of people who aren't manipulative jerks out for pixels.

I had really cool group, Filthgorger, Mehus, and crap can't remember the names of others. We had a pretty sweet group, but it didn't last. Cool shaman dude before that.

Later on, I got trained twice resulting in death and a level 50 enchanter (who soloed the room with charmed pet a few nights before) came attempting to charm AoF (no claw visibly in hand, meaning 100% has BP.)

Didn't do what she did a few nights ago when she was camping BP, then once she realized AoF is uncharmable left since "my animation pet can't solo this, sorry can't help." Hmmm, you know AoF has BP and you want to charm it for some reason... I wonder why...

Trash-tier griefers trying to ruin other people's experience. I refused to be bullied, and I won.

Back on topic:

It's obvious I am selling at lower price and you just mad bro. You can leave the thread now, this isn't RnF.

To everyone else: Buy a Rubi BP hat was hard-fought against griefers, elitists, and whiners. I'll still sell it for less than Skorge, and I'll even polish it up with Skorge tears