View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 08:07 AM
Fire Giant

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most servers had one raid guild that could barely kill the targets over 2 1/2 days. So it probably didn't come up a lot. Even servers where there were multiple high end guilds, it was nothing like this single pulling to zone nonsense on here (right after spawn).

Look, I realize you guys have figured out a way to do dragons in 20 minutes that normally would take hours of clearing. I imagine almost none of you think its a good idea to change the status quo on single pulling dragons to zone.

I'm just pointing out that if you actually want this server to play like classic at all, the raiding would look vastly different.

Chardok was shit too. I'm glade they fixed that pile-of-garbage-lopehole-that-should-have-never-gone-on-for-years. It's not about what the players doing Chardok want...it's about making the server classic.

I want classic EQ to exist somewhere on the internet...and I feel like p99 is about 99% there. There's just these stupid raid rules in the way.

We could at least do one god damn quake a week (instead of normal spawns) and improve shit that way. Anything is better than staring at a god damn wall. There's about as many people that enjoy being raped as there are people that enjoy that.
This a good post and if we want a more classic experience, then should probably root ntov mobs and make people crawl to them. That does not help casuals at all though :c Not everyone has the time to sit around for hours clearing trash. The only people who could manage it regularly are the ones waiting on dragons now. it not a solution that would benefit casuals at all :/ it sure would be a classic change though ^^ more earthquakes would be a super good idea though ^°^