Thread: This week cycle
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 06:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post is about how Kittens is #2 raid guild that OP should tell his friend to join. KWSM.ninja

AG is #3, then its like TSS, DB, Freedom, Castle, kinda all mixed in there, not sure how to rank them.

Regarding Arcler, no one has posted any evidence, and the fact that you cling to that is very cringe. Baseless claims make you look very desperate, like you are grasping. The GM's already proved that he took 6 seconds to call that Trak, so if anything Arcler was really slow. The video was just laggy. You can see warping all over it.

Again, if you keep going to that, expect everyone to cringe at you.
As the OP, my rank order is a little different, I definitely feel like Freedom/AG are at the top pulling in by far the most loot per capita. With big ticket items going significantly cheaper in freedom due to lower #s. Also I thoroughly enjoy knowing everyone in my guild and seeing everyone contribute - so when others get loot I can genuinely say “I know that person has put in the work to deserve that item” and be sincerely happy for them Vs wow I never see that guy do anything how does he have 6000dkp. For this reason I’d probably put Kittens at #3 behind the two way tie at #1 and then riot at #4 bc the
Zerg does work and they do get kills albeit just the downside of that much overkill is a MUCH longer wait for good items.