View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm normally pretty fair when it comes to using my code, but at least try to give credit where its due and not pass it off as your own.
The only thing that I didnt write myself were some of the Vert UI elements. And I gave credit there.

For V0.2 I am using a small part of RopeThunder's jojo patch code. And thanks to him and credits for him are already in the pre-release build.

Everything else I wrote by hand, every line of it. Who do you feel should be credited that was not? If I missed something I will surely credit them.

Edit - just realized that you ported VertUI to Project 1999. Instead of crediting the UI as a whole as a basis for my UI, I will edit it to give you credit as well. Since as I understand it not the original creator of the UI, I will leave the thanks to the creator in there as well.

Thanks Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It sure as hell made things a lot easier. Although to be fair I still had to edit almost every XML file to get to the way I had it back in 2003 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Chrushev; 03-03-2011 at 04:17 AM..