View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 05:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I went from restarting my game after I couldnt right click to loading the game back up with no sound. I even restarted my PC and it shows on my mixer that there is sound playing but I dont hear it in my headset.
I have a wireless headset as well attached but thing is, It wont even pick up on my main headset but it will pick it up on my wireless.
I haven't tried a wireless (Bluetooth) headset with my system before so I can't speak to that. However, it sounds like you have two headsets connected, one wired and one wireless. You state that the wireless headset is getting the audio feed but the wired one is not.

I don't believe that the OS can output to two different devices as they are each on their own bus. At least it works that way with my Digital Audio Workstation. I can either have sound go into my DAW hardware and out to my studio monitors or I can have it set to come out my laptop speakers, but not both.