Thread: Randytrevor
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 03:17 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep saying 'culprit' and wanting to expose people, but there is no one to blame except the guy who wandered into KOS territory and got whacked. A /who doesn't need to be done and no one needs to be contacted, just need to loot your corpse and be more careful. There was no small window of 'opportunity' and no one was hiding from anyone. It's just business as usual when farming any guards.
I'm not wanting to expose anyone but I guess sarcasm and nuance is too much for your lizard brain, you might notice I'm not the one posting pictures of my conversations with other people. It's not "business as usual" when the GM warrior wanders from the guild, in fact, it never happened to me before. A /who needs to be done at the very least to let someone know I'm camping the guards, if you prefer to limp-wrist your way through conflicts, oh well. The guy quite literally censored his own name from the bottom of the screenshot, and despite me remembering who it was that's not what's important. I think I'm entitled to defend myself here. Especially since from my perspective this guy zoned in, took my camp, got me killed, ignored me, then later claimed he was AFK there the whole time. Potentially the whole thing could be misunderstanding. Maybe I didn't notice him in zone several hours before the incident and he got unwarranted flak, but someone definitely took my camp and got me killed by inadvertently pulling the GM warrior.

I appreciate your expert take, though. On this situation that didn't even involve you.