Thread: Randytrevor
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 06:42 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except the RV guards aren’t a camp. You’re not entitled to all of them under the PnP. So technically if someone is at fault here it’s you for trying to claim the entirety of the guards as your camp in violation of the PnP.

Sometimes people aggro other NPCs while fighting guards in cities. Sometimes those NPCs end up in other parts of the city as a result of chasing the person. If you get killed by that NPC that’s just bad luck, the other person didn’t do anything wrong or bad. It’s the same as if someone ran out of a dungeon from a train and you wandered into the train while zoning in. Just classic EQ for you. You should just loot and move on. Messaging the dude and his guild over it is pointless and ridiculous.
That actually sounds pretty reasonable. I don't know what the PnP is nor the guidelines established within it. I just learned from others what the camp was, what order to pull the guards in, etc. If someone was clearing them I would ask how long they planned to be there and others would often do the same for me. It's a relatively friendly and transparent community. The times I did get trained and killed people would message me and apologize before I even noticed, sometimes even offering to find me a rez. I understand the risks of being in a zone where everything aggros you, it's unfortunate. I was under the impression at the time this guy moved in on my camp and made a dangerous pull (the smaller races look through the wall behind Deputy Percin/Olo and pull the two guards INSIDE the bank via pet sometimes pulling Roglio) that got me killed and proceeded to ignore me. The trio of losing camp, getting killed and being ignored was upsetting and I'll concede I come off pretty aggressive in that chat log but a lot of other context was lost in a game of telephone with his guildmate. Like I said before it's possible the entire thing was a misunderstanding on my part. If it really wasn't you Blingy then I truly apologize for being such an arsehole, it must have seemed really random and combative, but as far as I'm concerned the rest of you can piss off. As if no one here has had any moments that could be subject to ridicule if put under a microscope.