View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 11:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged into red yesterday to see Muhh's 5700 HP rogue die to Fame of all people. Shut this shit down and send that trash to blue where he belongs
Aye, it was a super close fight but I went down for sure. Fame like a hero was shouting to his comrads, " I got this, he;s MINE! ", and the wall of red text damage began. Minutes ticked by then hours and still Fame soldiered on swinging his little heart out. Sweat blurred his vision, the sun was dropping over the horizon, he could do it...1 point of damage...20 points of damage, ooo that was a massive hit... 1point of damage... His friends logged off but he continued his quest to drop the Mighty Muhh, a thing whole guilds could not do, yet he was doing it! He was soling the Muhh man himself! Oh glorious day Oh glorious day! It seemed to be only a few short hours and it happened, the impossible happened... Muhh went down! ( screen shot ) (screen shot)... " Oh yellow text screen shot I will love you forever. " He preened around his room like a little school girl after her first valentines card. Life was good.

I woke up from my nap, awww fuck, " look how long it took this guy to kill me, lol, what a retarded fuck. I'll never here the end of this, bet he's crankin his little weener already."

Muhh 5700hp rogue wielder of CT's brain