View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Default All of the Coldain Rings: Random accomplishment and Ring 7 MQ giveaway plus more!

I'm not sure exactly why, but a while back after getting ring 10 and ring 9 on my monk, I thought it would be a fun idea to make a goal of obtaining all of the coldain rings on one toon at the same time, and I recently finished it when I acquired a final ring 1. Here's my screenshot of all the rings together! https://imgur.com/a/qFEPeXH

To celebrate, I am going to host a little event where there will be a /random for a prize of a free ring 7 MQ. Additionally, there will be another mini event where there will be a /random for a prize of 5k plat. Lastly, there is gonna be a short footrace where 2500p is awarded to the winner. The whole thing shouldn't take more than about 30 minutes, and I hope it will be a fun experience to whoever would like to show up and participate!

Where / When: This Thursday night (10/29) at 9pm eastern we will meet at the dwarf huts in Eastern Wastes where Garadain and company reside. The only restriction is that you must be level 30+ to participate; I'd prefer for the ring 7 to go to a toon that has had some effort put into it already.

At a time where our server has a lot of divisiveness, I hope this will be a fun little event for everyone who shows up; and if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to reply here or PM me!