View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 08:36 AM
Sarnak

Part 4: The next morning

Nexii arose first from her nightly meditative trance. A rune glowed above the door, indicating a visitor. The priestess quickly got on her robe, and went to answer.

"Oh, hi there!" She recognized the courier, another female drow many years her junior. "Did my Goblin Slaver's Whip finally come in? I've been bugging Sirken for weeks to get Nilbog to put it into the game. What kind of MMO doesn't have whips for dark elf clerics? I mean, seriously..." Nexii rolled her eyes as she was was handed a sealed letter. The seal type on the reverse indicated it was from a dark elf.

"Fine, go. I'll just have to torment him some other way." Nexii pushed the courier away, closed the door, and made her way back to the bed.

"So what is it?" Sirken asked Nexii. He watched her intently as she unsealed the letter with her sharp nails.

"It's...a letter. It reads: 'You are cordially invited to attend a costume and BDSM affair at Exmo's Pleasure Palace. Dinner and drinks will be served starting at 8 PM server time.'" Nexii began, reading the Tier'Dal script.

"But it's Monday. Today is the one day a week I answer petitions while streaming. There will be like fifty viewers left hanging," Sirken protested before she could finish.

"Pfft. Just suspend a random puller from each of Aftermath and Tempest. If you're lucky they'll be innocent too. That'll be enough to put the glow of Innoruuk into them!" Nexii's look of glee halted as something dawned on her. "Hey! As if punishing bad players would be more fun than being punished by ME." The cleric gave the shadow knight a pinch on the shoulder, and then continued to read the letter. "'I very much look forward to seeing you there personally, Sirken. L---, Exmo.'" Her words were choked as she felt the bile forming in her throat. She swallowed back down and glared at the pink heart which encircled the signature. "We don't say the l-word, The Unspoken Word, around here. It's a tool for the weak. They'll think you are soft and then this entire place will go to hell." Nexii took a moment to nibble on his still-tender ear.

"Mmmm. You're so much better at that than him." Sirken stifled a moan as he held his hair aside.

"Oh please! And no, I'm not jealous you have a boyfriend. I think it's so cuuuute Sirkypoo. Tell me are you the dom or sub? Wait! I'd rather be surprised." Her tongue traced around the edge of his ear, and then slurped on the inside.

"I really do have to answer petitions though, or Rogean will literally have my ass. Here, take some platinum left over from Kluwengate. Buy us some outfits and snacks to take. Something impressive. We don't want to be seen as cheap. Exmo...he's kind of a big deal, you know." Sirken responded, getting up to quickly dress into his grey-green plate armor. "I'll see you there at 8 PM. Promise." And with a snap of his fingers, he was gone.