View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While certain blogs headed up by independent journalists and history buffs are great sources of information, the format causes the writing to shift from open/active discussion to dictation and all with the forethought of reaching larger audiences and subsequent advertisers. Blogs/vlogs are for those with enough working knowledge to present facts in ways that engage even the most casual reader/viewer, making them feel as though they are active participants. Instagram is even suitable for this, as the photos allow for detailed captions, having no character limit afaik. A good example of these types would be lindybeige (youtube) and myleslea (instagram). Forums are for everyone else who, not having the same expertise, actively participate in correcting and ribbing each other through an exchange of links/quotes that are more or less useful in the end. I am everyone else.
I've never been more entertained by someone's writing in my whole life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]