View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 02:11 PM
Aviak

Default Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

I've spent some time thinking about doing something that would be fun for myself and others in our nerd world. With the help of a friend, I ended up putting a little quest together designed for a group or so of people, but as many want to participate are welcome to join. It will span a few continents and hopefully the participants will find the content entertaining. There will be several items involved as rewards as well that we hope go to a good home. The target level range is 50-55 or so, but as I said, any are welcome to take part.

I don't know exactly when I'll be able to run it, but I'd like to do it in the next few days close to prime time so that more people might see it and be interested in participating. I won't announce anything on the forum, I'll prolly just long in and start it but I wanted to post a little heads up so that if people in a populated zone just see some random what looks like babbling in /shout, maybe they'll remember this post and see what it's about instead of a whole zone of people ignoring it.