View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

I mean I guess it kinda boils down to there being just different perspectives of how this game should be played.

I personally find enjoyment from progressing my characters and yes, I do gain some satisfaction knowing that I have an essence of nature and not every other enchanter has one. I gain a sense of satisfaction from having achieved such a nice item.

Now if the situation was that we did rotations, yes giving everyone a fair chance and lowering barrier to entry, I (personally) would suddenly have much less interest in the game because I've experienced the content forever, I'm familiar with all the fights so when it comes to raid content, I'm just trying to secure some loot that (ideally) is special enough that there is some barrier to getting such an item.

I'm not really equating rotations to hand outs but rotations makes it a game of waiting rather than being engaging and worth spending time on. I get that you still have to actually kill the dragons and for some guilds maybe this is challenging and exciting and good for them.

But ultimately I guess your right, rotations means tov nonsense is done, we can all just take turns killing dragons and hope the stuff you want falls on your turn

/shrug.
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior