View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joining AM, AG, or Core doesn't require hardcore play hours. If you aren't seeing endgame content it's your own fault.
Blame the victim, another dishonest debate tactic.

Look, however many hours of EverQuest you play is not a virtue signal. If you join a "hardcore" guild (AM/AG/Core) that doesn't inherently entitle you to see Yelinak and someone else not to. So when you try to make it the fault of everyone who's not in a top-end guild, because of your assumption that those people "deserve" the content more than others, and then use that assumption to justify blaming other people for just wanting to play the game ... you're still not arguing honestly.

If this is what you believe then be honest and argue for it! Say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii
I believe that it's fair and in the best interest of everyone on the server that the members of Core, AM, and AG are the only ones who will ever get to see Yelinak
If you truly feel that way, while I would disagree, I would respect you for honestly stating your position.

But don't blame other people for playing less than you do or playing in a different guild and wanting to see dragons, as if they're somehow inherently undeserving and that's an obvious fact.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.