View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since he is so far being able to pardon all his known scum palz, I personally would like to see him convicted and behind bars.

But who knows. They may think it is better to not make him some kind of martyr and let him off. Really, don't know either.

Looking forward to some patch updates to rebalance the pardoning rules which are obviously being exploited right now. Bannable offense. :P
pardons definitely need to be challenged in court and checked by the justice dept

and maybe later on down the road, maybe not this 4 yrs, but the next, in the legislative branch, with an amendment or something

i don't like the example trump set, but everyone is calling me a fash, and i'm considering the amount of blood on my hands to make an argument for what i want

my heart has a lot of dark conscious energy and i can't explain how that works in a lay-way. so it takes an active effort not to be a dark magician

i'm not making a judgement on ppl who want trump convicted, i think intrinsically i agree with that perspective, but i am also a very disconnected rational entity who'm wants the best outcome and the evolution of our species (presently)
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-20-2021 at 02:30 PM..