Thread: The Sleeper
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a very, very casual player who has barely made level 30 on a necro since green opened. I have done many of the low level quests though from Qeynos to Freeport, which may be part of the reason why I level so slowly. Plus, I went back and forth with my Warrior for about 6 months

Anyway, here's my question. What do I need to do for my Necro to catch a glimpse of the sleeping Sleeper when Velious is released? Is there any hope for the likes of a player like me to even see (besides on You Tube) what may be to a small but devoted following the holy grail of gaming?
I think most of these responses are assuming you want to raid in ST while the Sleeper is still there , or to be part of the guild that wakes him up.

If you just want to see (and maybe be murdered by) him, you just need to place yourself in one of the non-ST zones that he rampages through after being awoken. I believe he goes to Skyshrine and murders Lord Yelinak, so getting high enough to get keyed for SS and being online when he's woken up should do the trick. The requirements for that should be a LOT less time intensive than getting keyed for ST.
Last edited by Philistine; 10-02-2020 at 10:47 PM..