View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this client you speak of the OLD client that has like a tiny 2"x2" view screen in the middle?

I'm quite interested in trying the server out but I can't handle that ancient type of interface. Is there a screenshot example?
It is not. It's a 2002ish client. Imagine Titanium, but without a few QoL features like mouse scroll to third person and tab targeting. They are features that the client just did not support back then. However, I've been in few situations (and I have several 60s) where tab targeting was a necessity (even as an Enc) and the lack of mouse scroll to third person just means you have to F9 a few times to get third person or switch to another box to look at your shiny new item. You get used to it quickly, and as I mentioned, the community and prospect for tons of new and interesting content will keep you there. People underestimate how important community can be to keeping you playing a game.