View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

I think (a little bit before my time) P99 had the wrong trivials for many classic tradeskill recipes. They ultimately fixed them to the correct/classic values, but the wiki still had the wrong values, and they were close enough that they didn't really get in anyone's way.

In my experience, most people only fix the wiki when there's a "pain point" (weirdos like me who edit it for fun are the minority). The wrong trivials weren't wrong enough to be painful, so they didn't get fixed. Plus, it's the kind of thing that no one can fix unless they happen to be skilling up on that recipe and notice a trivial message ... and of course most who do won't even think to edit the wiki.

What I'm trying to say is, while the wiki is normally very accurate, for historical reasons specific trivials on some older recipes are still wrong, and it would be AWESOME if people would correct them: it's a wiki!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.