View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what kind of boggles my mind, and I'm being serious here - trying to imagine what it would be like if the people who waste their lives completely obsessed over accruing fake video game currency and pixels in an emulator of a 21-year-old game instead of being neets in their parents basement put that same energy and zeal towards acquiring actually useful real world currency.

Sure, it's not as easy to get real world currency but you can spend it on such better things. Most equipment in EQ isn't even noticeable. Reed belts? 5 wis, 10 hp, 6 AC? Like that's really going to do jack shit? Like most items, can't even see it on your character. You would need a LOT more than that to even cast one more spell and ONLY in the situation where you're going from FM to OOM. You would need a lot more than that to even survive a SINGLE more hit. Or what else do people waste ridiculous amount of pp on? Gonna drop tens and tens of thousands of plat on an FBSS and a bunch of other haste items so instead of being 1/10th the DPS of a charmed pet you can be 1/9th of one? When I see someone with a flaming sword sitting AFK in the EC am I admiring them? Not really, I'm wondering when the last time they went outside or took a shower was.

Our world is nonsensical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hah 5 wis 10 hp on a belt is actually insane

get a load of this guy