View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you're an idiot, no worries, I'll elaborate:

Suspending student loan payments let me acquire the down payment of my home several years earlier than I had anticipated with how I planned out my finances, not that I couldn't ever afford a home.

Now that I own a home, I've set aside the money I would've set aside for my loans to hire contractors and purchase other things from local stores to help my local economy.

I've been told that our payments would restart several times, so I set aside money for that too, except it kept getting extended, which let me then reinvest that money into the economy further.

Thanks for playing.
You're just going into more debt and whatever money you "invest" into The Economy is being offset by taxpayers paying for your shirked responsibilities

Nobody is stopping you from paying off your student debt now instead of passing it off to responsible people who paid off theirs

You signed the loan agreement. Pay what you owe instead of making pathetic excuses.