View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 05:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP insinuated ppl would be pushed out of popular dungeons due to high population. I don't like that because I want to experience those zones in a more classical setting. I've never experienced pre kunark lvling. I missed Green for the most part. Not everyone is grinding the same game decade after decade. Maybe you all talking about trying a new path should take a break
You can still get into those dungeon groups, you might have to wait longer for a spot to open but just play an in-demand class if that's what you really want. Green was desperate for tanks in the first few weeks, I was getting invites from groups basically as soon as I logged on.

Or if you really want to just level through Crushbone/Unrest them just wait a few months for the population to spread out. Classic lasts an entire year.

I want to see the game like it was when a server launched back in 1999 and people actually grouped in outdoor zones. There's only two ways that happens: high pop or zem adjustment. When Green launched the outdoor ZEM was broken because it was left over from Blue and their attempts to nerf swarm kiting. They fixed it on green but not until months after launch, by which point most people were in CT.