View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 02:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say regen wasn't important. Troll/Iksar regen is better than FSI until you get Torpor. Regen simply has different importance to different classes. Once you have Torpor, stacking regen is largely useless. I don't bother casting regrowth on myself most of the time with my Torpor Shaman. I kill the same number of things per hour with and without it. You just need to play a Torpor Shaman to understand this, and look at what Torpor Shamans wear on their chest. It usually isn't a Fungi Tunic.
Just can't disagree more. I used both my regen tunic have played both a barb and a troll. It's night and day at end level the difference you get with and without regen, even with torpor.

If you're trying to min max or setup for hard fights, you're going in with every edge you can get, and 12 hp standing + 15 from tunic + another 15 from regrowth is a raw 420 hp extra per minute.

People are min maxing their characters for 20 stamina investments to get piddly higher HP pools, and here we are with troll or iksar, literally getting 420 extra raw hp per minute as long as we're not at max health.

Like I said, you can't beat the value.