View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just can't disagree more. I used both my regen tunic have played both a barb and a troll. It's night and day at end level the difference you get with and without regen, even with torpor.

If you're trying to min max or setup for hard fights, you're going in with every edge you can get, and 12 hp standing + 15 from tunic + another 15 from regrowth is a raw 420 hp extra per minute.

People are min maxing their characters for 20 stamina investments to get piddly higher HP pools, and here we are with troll or iksar, literally getting 420 extra raw hp per minute as long as we're not at max health.

Like I said, you can't beat the value.
You are contradicting yourself now[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If racials aren't required to play a Shaman, then the Barbarian didn't need the +8 regen to win the fight. My Ogre Doesn't have a Fungi Tunic, Regrowth, or Troll Regen (+38 regen), and it doesn't affect my kill speeds or down time.

FSI is going to help more than +8 regen when +38 regen doesn't make a difference. I have done enough fights with both regen and without it to know it isn't making a significant difference. Vindi BP is better due to the higher resists/ac, which will help you more in tight situations than the slow HP tick.

This is with Torpor.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-23-2023 at 02:09 AM..