View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been playing and have advanced my Shaman and Necromancer but I have such a problem (self created by altitiss) ... my other characters are below 10
If you can't even level your mains to level 10 I really don't think any of the advice in this thread will be relevant to you. It doesn't matter whether you pick monk or shadow knight if you won't even get them to level 10, because both classes (and indeed all classes in EQ) more or less play like a warrior for their first few levels.

My advice: pick one character and play them to at least 20 (or maybe 19 for a Wisdom caster). If you make another level 5 "alt" their class won't matter much as you'll be seeing less than 20% of what it actually entails. The only way you'll ever actually get a feel for a class is if you stick with it for some time.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 10-11-2017 at 03:48 PM..