View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I have actually played the original version from 1999 to about 2001 and I managed to get a wizard to 60 . I just started playing a few days ago and that's the reason I have not advanced beyond level 10 . Well actually the Necromancer is level 10 and the Shaman 9. Of course creating a few alts will not help that but I have played this game right until Velious and did come back briefly in Luclin but I never stayed because everyone I knew had more or less left.

Thank you for all the responses it has given me much food for thought and given me a better understanding of how much it will cost. It was very kind of you all to respond thoughtfully and helpfully. It is a testament to the type of people who play and it makes me very happy I decided to play Project 1999 after leaving Everquest all those years ago.

I am sorry if I came off as being a little flighty and unable to commit to one character . I am actually just trying things out again and honestly it was a trip back down memory lane and I have been enjoying that more than anything else and eager to do things I never did before.
Last edited by jacal; 10-11-2017 at 05:05 PM..