View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh, so you don't get it. That's ok though. Best of luck in stopping identity theft or something equally shitty with your AR though.
Once again I prove my point. People like you are mad that people like me don't live real life in terror so you lash out in social media. You are transparent my friend. You hate masculinity and will ridicule and berate its expression because every time anyone does it, it makes you feel smaller and smaller.

Identity theft? Lol, ok. Why anyone would want to steal my identity is beyond me. Go ahead, take a credit card out or something. The worst thing I have to deal with is signing a fraud affidavit. I don't need credit as everything I have is paid for anyhow; maybe you think I should be terrified of the banks too since it seems you live under their thumb.

Your life is clearly out of control. Trying to impose your fragility on others is your way to convince yourself that you have a modicum of control. You're the type of guy that revels in schadenfreude as you run to the government, teacher, or mommy to tell on other people you envy.