View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Just in case anyone cared, I believe I am a few weeks away from completing the analysis.

Have to say, I'm not noticing very much difference from what Mr. Daldaen had posted. If those are accurate, devs have done a pretty good job on drop tables.

Some notable exceptions so far is Vulak appears to be 100% guaranteed 3 loots, never seen a 2 drop reported. Someone mentioned drop table seems to be split (like can't get gharn`s + monk headband), but I've seen a drop of Gharn`s + Xave`s + Abashi`s. I've not come across any doubles yet (i.e. 2 Palladius axes from a single kill)

Lend the Keeper's Talisman appears to be 100% drop rate

Some evidence to suggest Yelinak`s Talisman may not be 100% drop rate (could be some human error things, further analysis will be needed)

There may potentially be evidence for 0 drop VP dragons, but I'm skeptical. You see them announce loots from table but leave out some dragon tables, so it appears as 0 drops (could be human error, trash drops, or that loot given to alliance partner). On guilds that have actively crawled week to week I am not seeing any 0 drops mentioned, or even single drops.

Velketor`s Spellbook should not be 100% drop rate until sometime in November 2001 timeline.

Post-Revamp Innoruuk can definitely drop Shattered Emerald of Corruption as well as Eye of Innoruuk (is in addition to normal loot table). I did come across mention of an Earth staff but was a bit inconclusive (i.e. dropped innoruuk but listed all drops from the raid, could have been a mini). If Eye + Emerald still drop, it may be reasonable Mage staff still drops (not sure if wiki is accurate for P99 in that regard, maybe emerald + staff are dropping here).

White Dragon scale / Green Dragon scale seems to drop near 100% off gore / sev, extremely common drop. Only a few mentions of no scale dropping. Hoshkar seems to be more on the uncommon side for scale once it is added to loot table.

Red Dragon Scales are not guaranteed off Talendor / Naggy / Ragefire

Seeing quite a few 5 loot city leaders in Velious, but some 3 loots too.

Interestingly enough, found some mentions of Rogues being able to pick-pocket Reavers off Statue of Rallos Zek. Is that possible on P99? I know statue equips them here, is that classic? Could be a case of only being able to pickpocket if 2 reavers are on loot table (1 equipped, 1 not). Wasn't enough info to figure that out.

Found evidence of Trak and Wuoshi being able to gate, also Wuoshi having a pet (bear) and being able to buff it. That happen on P99?

Wuoshi is a guild bank bonanza, pretty common 5 loot.

Lodizal is capable of dropping 2 shells and is guaranteed 4 loots + ~4 spells, does that happen on P99?

Warders in ST have crazy drop tables, best yet is 5 monk robes + 1 primal (yes, 5 BiS robes, had a screenshot to prove it... called it a monk's wet dream). Were warder's here capable of dropping 5 or maybe even 6 'unique' loots from their tables? Or were they split regularly like 2 unique + 4 primal?

Some other stuff also that I forget. Please offer feedback on the above for those that raided on Live.