View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropethunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only SOME forms of texture patching is skipped such as removing magic pink (-mp option) but others which correct things such as black splotches (-rt option) will blindly patch multiple times.
That still doesn't explain why the batch isn't giving me any output for those successive patches though - will it repatch textures without giving output? Take qeynos_chr.s3d, for example - the only parameter passed to transpfx.exe for this S3D is -rt. So there are no -mp changes being done to this S3D at all, and it lists the files it removes transparency from on the first pass when it actually patches them. On the second pass, there are no files being listed in the output, which suggests it's skipping over them.

Would there be a way to definitively check if those textures are being written to despite the lack of output? Is there something I can check in a texture's raw data that would change after it's patched?
Last edited by paulgiamatti; 01-04-2017 at 01:48 PM..