View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unsunghero apparently calls the police as their solution.
"Help me i'm homeless and poor, boo-hoo"

dude it's 1 week, volunteer for food or talk with the locals for shelter. Don't just call the police and tell them you're going to play on the highway. jesus christ man.
I wouldn’t, but I see dozens and dozens of people per year who do in my job. You think I just pull this stuff out of my ass? This is all stuff homeless people do, on the regular

And if you think those are long term solutions I offered, you’d be wrong. Believe it or not, if a homeless person has a long history of malingering, a hospital social worker can and will say to them “I’m sorry you feel this way, I hope you stay safe, on your way now”, and kick them out of a hospital they’ve visited 3 times in the last few months, even if they are promising to off themselves. It depends on how much of a drain on services they have been. It’s essentially calling their bluff

If I had to do something it would probably be the first one I suggested, depending on the area. Your ideas aren’t bad. Hope that works out as night falls. My first idea I would end up at a shelter and food bank