View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a group--Yeah, I do, or at least it can be. As a tank type it annoys me when I switch targets to build aggro on mezzed/rooted things (can build aggro on mezzed targets using zero-damage spells) and some mindless melee spams away with assist, switching his own target and sometimes creating nuisance. That kind of laziness (or ineptitude) can reduce my own flexibility and it's easily avoided when a player merely uses his eyes and pays some small amount of attention. I change targets a lot while doing the tank job, especially on a pull, unless everything is always coming in single in which case the entire point becomes moot.

Danth
Hey old friend, good to see you're still around and kickin it! You're wasting your time trying to educate the "by recipe only" players. They don't dare even try to understand what you're saying lest it break their concentration on doing the same simple thing over and over and over again.

[edit]but then you knew that already[/edit]