View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause you can clearly see him casting FD as the train runs up and agro's people, then his FD gets broke by aoe and he died /nod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because klaz's FD landed right when Runyan started spamming assist and the agro transfered to people sitting /nod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys keep saying this. It sounds like this is your guys guess of what happened, and the narrative you want to believe / push.

Maybe I am missing something but I haven't seen any fraps showing him feigning death anywhere, particularly right before the train comes in. If there is a video or whatever of him doing this, please post it or let me know where to look, and I'll admit I am dead wrong.

Otherwise, all the evidence shows Kriot trained themselves. /Double nod
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidence:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the same clip from the fraps of his FD being broken by the AoE of the mobs you trained on yourselves. You have all kept saying Klax stands PRIOR to the train coming in, and then FDs again. Yet every video and screenshot posted only shows him standing up AFTER the train is already there.

I probably wasn't clear in what I was asking in my previous post. Can you show anything that backs up your story of Klax standing up before the train comes in?