View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 08:43 PM
Banned

What can I say. I'm all bark. No bite. And a softy. I don't like deliberately toying with people too much either. Though I've been known to engage in their mind games when posting.

Whats important about sportsmanship for me is that I'm doing it. If I can't be bothered to fight someone or share or help them or w/e I'll just /q. And play an alt. I've left my character logged in before so it could be piņata 'd before too.

I try not to be too judgey anymore if people want to race to a mob or hunt me down on their alts anymore. That's how I try to approach every situation anyway because that's how I want to be. Can't say I always FEEL like it. Most of the time. It's nice to see other people win. Provide a challenge or friendship. Or at least a speedbump. That's pvp and pve for me.

My ranger on green has spent all week at lvl 10. If I wanted, I could have turned off pvp. Shoved my gnoll teeth into some npc. Bought a combine longsword. Spent 24 hrs grinding GLS and made lvl 25 by now.

I rather enjoyed meeting all the different folks hanging out around bb though.

Fought a mage today.

They were going to win. A bear agroed their pet though, and they had to run. I left the fight with like 1% hp and followed Holly Windstalker to safety at the jaggedpine entrance. Tbh. They could probably have resummoned snipes me and ran. They let me live this time though. We chatted a bit and I rambled about how I would have beaten their pet if I had bothered to upgrade my sword from rusty.

They actually are doing this challenge before I even did the pvp thing. So that's a pretty cool synchronicity. They want to level with no outside help and no twinking or items from outside of their group. I thought that was cool. And I waxxed nostalgiac for my red99 mage I'll probably never play again. Who knows though?