View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldnt even call it leapfrogg what we did in fear yesterday, as almost all mobs were still up.
This is straight bullshit as someone else broke the portal which allowed you to walk in and set up in whatever corner you decided to. Also how many mobs did you have to clear/train away before snagging draco? Pretty sure it wasn't "almost all mobs"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one who has killed CT recently (well, just TR the pass couple of months I suppose) actually clears Fear. They train mobs, engage and kill him before they wipe. If your guild can't do CT without clearing the whole zone maybe you need to work on that instead of whining about being "sniped".
Because your way is the only way and the best way.

It's quite obvious that you are all delusional. If your gaming experience was truly the "right" way then why do you have to mass recruit and reform twice a year? You burn yourselves out and I'm happily awaiting the next implosion of "top tier" raid guilds. Who has the popcorn?