View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 04:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue will be the custom content server, it already is with custom content pet windows.

Expect big things! Your imagination is now the limit!
I really wouldn't exactly consider the pet windows classed as custom content mate. I can see the concern people have though. I mean if the server numbers are any indicator you really only have an active population for one server. Split that in half it doesn't really do anything positive for the community playing there. That's just the reality of it. Doesn't matter why it is happening. The effect on the Blue server will be a negative one. Now is the Green sever a good thing? I don't know yet. Just have to wait and see. I can definitely see why there would be cause for concern though. I do think if more people were playing there would be less worry about it. All we can really do is wait and see how it goes and how all this plays out. The real problem is there is more questions then answers being given out. Right now all anyone can really do is speculate and guess until otherwise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]