View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 02:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For almost 10 fucking years we had p99. Get burned out? fine p99 will be here when you get back. Feel like casually playing a miriad of alts each with their own personality and no reason to let others know who you are personally and able to phase in and out of guilds? p99 lets ya do that. Wanna pick up with a new alt with lots of plat/gear months later and have fun again?

But 4 months ago City of Heroes came back and I took off. But that servers population slowly started to die and when WoW classic came back it was just fucking awful. few groups, fewer task forces and worst yet people started migrating between servers where my characters names were already taken.

So why not try out WoWClassic? First week was pretty neato, people grouping in quest areas that were choke points, groups actually looking for dps, blazing through deadmines, adventuring from ashenvale through a little hole in the hill i didnt know about before to the barrens to moseying along through wailing caverns, i can go on but lets skip to around the time more servers got released, and they offered free transfers. suddenly a small split population. chats slowed down, everything felt like shit.

This is going to happen with Green. Split population, I feel like shit just thinking about it.
Bro, I thought you quit. But thanks for coming back to post your very insightful opinion. We will definitely note this one in the archives.